Three companies: Hyperion, Rabobank and Matthew Hoyle.
Many people who make the transition into company life are a bit anxious: "What can I expect?" and even more "What is expected from me?" IN a company there is always an image of how a 'normal functioning employee' should behave, and sometimes Chinese starters are confronted with their own culture when their cultural values make them deviate from the image of a 'normal functioning employee'.
Managers from different companies will sketch their image of a 'normal functioning employee' during this forum and how well Chinese starters fit into this image.
- 12:30 - 13:00 Coffee & Tea
- 13:00 - 13:05 Opening and Welkom
- 13:05 - 13:25 Presentation - Hyperion (IT)
- 13:25 - 13:35 Questions & Discussion - Hyperion
- 13:35 - 13:55 Presentation - Rabobank (Financial)
- 13:55 - 14:05 Questions & Discussion - Rabobank
- 14:05 - 14:20 Break w Coffee, Tea & Chinese Sandwiches
- 14:20 - 14:45 Presentation - Matthew Hoyle (Recruitment/Finance)
- 14:45 - 14:55 Questions & Discussion - Matthew Hoyle
- 15:00 - 16:30 Parallel Sessions: Roleplay & Training
- 16:30 - 17:00 Recap Parallel Sessions & Discussion
- 17:00 End Formal Part
- 17:00 - 17:45 Informal Part w Drinks
Friday, 2nd of June 2006
12:30h - 17:45h
Woudestein C Building B-5
Burgermeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
Apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.